All India Tally Commerce Aptitude Test (TCAT) is conducted by Master Accountants Club on behalf of Tally Education for commerce students to enhance their commerce and accounting skills.
Master Accountants Club, is an an authorised Tally Education Partner, conduct this test at their centers and registered colleges.
How to Participate
The duration of the test is 25 Minutes and it will have 40 Multiple Choice Questions in English and Hindi covering basics of accounts and aptitude topics.
The test needs to be completed before 30th September 2019
- Click the below link to register
- In the registration form, enter your details correctly, along with the Event Code (TALLY1249) and click Verify.
- Select the name of your College, where you study now, or select “Master Accountants Club” from Select Institution.
- Select “I’m not a robot” and click Take Test.
- Once you have answered all questions, click End Test.
- You will receive Your Score in your registered email ID.
- And contact us to receive your Participation Certificate and claim your benefits.
- Every participants will get free participation certificate from Tally Education (sample below).
- Every participant will get 20% discount on the training fee, if registered within 1 week of TCAT
- Every participant will get 10% discount on the training fee, if registered within 2 weeks of TCAT
- College Topper will get 100% scholarship for Tally General Course