The labor laws of our country has dignity of human labor and safeguarding the interest of workers as part of the fundamental rights of the Constitution of India and direct principles of state policy. Labor laws are also influenced by important human rights standards as expressed by the United Nations.
Law related to Wages
- Payment of Wages Act, 1936
- Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
- Workmens’ Compensation Act, 1923
- Employees State Insurance Act, 1948
- Employees Provident Fund and Misc. Provision Act, 1952
- Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- Employers Liability Act, 1938
This course is learn about the major highlights of above laws in useful for regular practices.